Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Another year is coming to a close. It's been a busy year for me with ups and downs. I released 9 new e-books--7 from Ellora's Cave and 2 from Samhain Publishing.

It started back in January with the release of Threads of Destiny and was quickly followed by Tempting Tori, Endless Chase, Past Promises, Amethyst Dreams, Embracing Silence, Have Mercy, Alexandra's Legacy and finished with the release of Sweet Charity in December. There's everything there from contemporary, vampire, werewolf, menage a trois and futuristic.

I also had two new print books released. Trick or Treat, which was released by Simon and Schuster in October, includes my EC quickie, Unmasking Kelly. And my Samhain book, By the Book, was also released in print.

Hopefully, next year will be just as busy. :-)

Here's wishing you happiness, health and prosperity for 2010!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that's a lot. I'm totally impressed.:-)

N.J.Walters said...

It was a very busy year, but a fun one too. Happy New Year, Kat!

Shelley Munro said...

Wow, NJ. And I thought I was busy. Happy New Year!