Friday, May 28, 2010

Week in Review!

It's been a busy week and will probably get a bit busier before the end of the month. I've been pushing hard to try to get several projects finished. My plan is to actually take a couple of months away from work this summer--probably June and July. I've been going nonstop since I published my first book back in October 2004. Now five and a half years later, I've published 43 ebooks and 21 print books. I also have five more books contracted. I need a bit of a break.

I've let my health slide these past few years. Not that I'm sick or anything. But I'm just not as healthy as I'd like to be. The great thing about working from home is that you work from home. lol The drawback is you're always working. Technically, I have more time to take care of myself, but it hasn't quite happened. I need to take some time and establish better habits.

Not that I won't be writing. *g* I don't think that's possible. But I won't be working on anything for a particular publisher. Instead, I'm going to let my imagination take me where it wants to go. Of course, I expect to get edits over the summer, so I may extend my time off to mid-August. Have to wait and see what happens.

BTW, there was a change in release date for my upcoming Ellora's Cave release. Lassoing Lara will now be released on July 2nd. That's a week earlier than I first thought. :-)

Enjoy the weekend. Keep safe and have fun!

No comments: