Monday, January 03, 2011

Welcome to Monday

The New Year officially begins today. I know it's the 3rd of January, but I've still been on my Christmas vacation. Today I have to take the Christmas decorations down and pack them away for another year. That's always kind of sad. But, there is also a feeling of expectation in the air. This is a new year with new beginnings.

I'm going to push myself to work on my writing today. It was lovely taking two weeks off from it. I really needed the break. But it's hard to get back into it now that I've been away from it for so long.

Today will be a busy day.

I hope you're all settling into 2011. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, NJ!

N.J.Walters said...

Happy New Year to you too, Amber!

Lori said...

Happy new year to you and the hubby, NJ!

Unknown said...

I hope the year brings you nothing but good things.

N.J.Walters said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Lori!

Thanks, Kat. I hope this year is a great one for you too!