Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Need to Get Organized...




Going on vacation is fun but it beats the heck out of me. I'm a homebody by nature and though I've enjoyed having two four-day weekends in the last couple of weeks it's played hell with my schedule. Because we left on Friday and returned on Monday both times, I also lost the Thursday before we left (gotta pack and do errands) and the following Tuesday (gotta recover from the trip and run errands).




So now it's time to get organized and see what needs to be done before the end of the month. My WIP is limping along due to lost time and I have a list of things piled up to do.




But...




There is hope in sight. I wrote 3K today on my latest work and I updated my website tonight. I've added new "coming soon" covers on my "BOOKS" page and I added several new covers, including the ones for the print version of Stefan's Salvation and my upcoming Carina release, The Gift of Shayla. I also posted the back cover copy and an excerpt for The Gift of Shayla. Be sure to check it out.


Tomorrow...


Maybe I'll get a little more organized and cross a few other things off my to-do list.

No comments: