Monday, December 05, 2011

Week in Review


See the cat above...that was me yesterday afternoon. lol I'd planned to make a cherry cake but took a nap instead. Guess I was tired after the last week. It was a very exciting, productive week.

*Just signed a new contract with Ellora's Cave for the next Tapestries book!

* Finished and submitted a new book. Keeping fingers crossed editor will like it!

*Went to Muppet Movie--such fun!

* Have almost all my Christmas shopping finished.

*Hubby and I went out to holiday concert at local church on Friday evening. The trio we saw are a folk/traditional group and it was a lovely performance. Problem...no place to park downtown in the city. Ended up parking in a grocery store lot and walking down, down, down several long hills to the church. That was fine. It was having to go up, up, up when the concert was over. lol Felt like one long stairmaster. *g* Boy, was I sore the next morning, which goes to show just how out of shape I've gotten.

*Strung popcorn and cranberries on Wednesday for the tree.

*Had plumber in to fix the toilet on Friday...Hallaluah!

*Decked the halls and put up the tree on the weekend. Was finished and vacuuming when I realized the popcorn and cranberry strings were still in the bag I stored them in. lol Had to put them on top of the decorations. Doesn't look too bad. Will try to post a picture tomorrow.

I'm sure there is more, but that's the highlights of the past week. It was a wonderful one and I got a lot done. Hope you had a great week and hope this one is even better!

2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Sounds like a busy week, NJ! That hill climbing made me tired just thinking about it :)

N.J.Walters said...

lol The hill climbing was unexpected. *g* It was a busy week, but a very productive one, Shelley.