Thursday, October 25, 2012

My personal collection of postcards

Because I was asked, here are a few pictures of the postcards in my hallway. Every picture is of a different display in my hallway. Because they're not in direct sunlight I don't have to worry about them fading.


The ones above are all Thanksgiving postcards.




These are a combination of Halloween and Thanksgiving postcards.

Love the ones with the mirrors. And the center one above hubby bought me as a surprise. I love it!

 
 Again, all three postcards feature mirrors. Not sure why I love them so much, but I do. :)
 
Here are the only Christmas postcards I have. I collected these because I love the candles

1 comment:

Mannouchka said...

Woo they are very beautiful all those postcards well arrange I wish a nice evening
Cheers