Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Doing...Stuff

 
 
 
 
Welcome to Monday! I've spent the past two and a half days doing stuff. You know what I mean...those odds and ends of paperwork that you put off until you really have no other choice. I've saved files to flash drives. (I have four that I save my writing to every day, but other writing-related files I'm not quite so vigilant.) I've cleared up end-of-year paperwork and gotten my files ready for 2013. There is quite a bit of paperwork to be done to close off one year and start another.
 
In the midst of that, I finished the rough draft of a new book, printed off a hard copy and handed it off to my first reader (aka hubby) who will look at it as soon as he has time. It's a menage a trois featuring a pair of sexy cowboy brothers. And that's all I'll say about it for now. *g*
 
I've also started the research for my next book, which will be for the Legacy series. All in all, it's been a busy, but productive, few days.
 
Hope you're all having a wonderful Monday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A new Legacy book sounds exciting, I wonder who it will be about? Not that a couple of cowboys doesn't sound like fun ;) I look forward to hearing more about both projects.

anny cook said...

Sounds BUSY!

Unknown said...

I've been putting off that "stuff" too.
Sounds like you've been productive.

N.J.Walters said...

The Legacy book is about Craig Lawton. So many reader, and my editor, want to know what happens to him. *g*

N.J.Walters said...

Very busy, Anny, but it feels good to get stuff done and not have it on my mind all the time.

N.J.Walters said...

It piles up, Amber. It's been a busy few days, but very good ones.

Unknown said...

I know how you feel NJ. I am desperately trying to get my current WIP done before I go in for surgery. That and 2 sets of galleys are keeping me busy.

N.J.Walters said...

I really hope you get your WIP done, Kat. And I hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery!