Monday, July 22, 2013

Pride of the Lion earns a Top Pick Rating

Night Owl Reviews has given PRIDE OF THE LION a 4 1/2 star Top Pick rating!



Here's a snippet of what the reviewer has to say:

"I have to admit this book was so good I had to go back and buy the first two after I read it so I'm ready for the fourth installment. Hade's Carnival is entertaining and captivating. The characters are well defined and the story original and well written. The pace just right and the sensual love scenes perfect for this couple. I read it in one sitting and could not get enough of Araminta and Leander. I was sad to see their story end but thoroughly satisfied with their happy ending." ~Valerie, Night Owl Reviews

READ REVIEW HERE


Fresh Fiction has also given Pride of the Lion a glowing review.

"PRIDE OF THE LION is the fast paced, action packed third book of the Hades Carnival series. I read the first two and wondered what could author N.J. Walter possibly do to make this one different and I was amazed...The heat generated in this book will leave you in little doubt of their compatibility. I also got a feeling in each of the previous books that Mordecai just might not be all bad and I want to see what the author has planned for him. I can't wait for the next book to see how the wolf makes his escape." ~Annetta Sweetko

READ REVIEW HERE

No comments: