Thursday, August 01, 2013

Read A Romance Month

Romance. I write it, I read it, I love it. But as a genre it's often ridiculed and criticized.

August is READ A ROMANCE MONTH. Many of your favorite authors will be telling you why they think romance matters. Be sure to check out the link above to read author posts every day in August. While you're there, be sure to enter the contests.



Be sure to celebrate all August long. And if you've never read a romance novel now is the time to try. There are many different subgenres and heat levels for you to choose from. You can try historical, paranormal, contemporary, romantic suspense, steampunk, mystery, fantasy or science fiction. You might like your romance sweet, sexy, spicy or smoking hot. Whichever way you like it, there's a romance novel waiting for you.

And if you want to check out my romance books, you can go to my WEBSITE and click on the "Books" page.

Why do you love romance?

No comments: