Friday, November 07, 2014

4 Stars from Long and Short Reviews

WOLF ON THE RUN has received a wonderful review from Long and Short Reviews.





"N.J. Walters nailed it with the third book in this series, Wolf on the Run. It was a fantastic story that really grabbed me by the heart and refused to let go. It had me flipping the pages and hanging on every word as I tried to guess what would happen next...I hadn’t realized that this series could get any better, but I was so wrong. I feel that this is the best book so far because it actually highlighted what the series is about, which is choosing your own family, not because you’re related by blood or Pack, but because you want to make a better life together. A family that accepts each other flaws and all. That being said, it’s one sexy read, filled with passion, action and heartbreaking drama. It had a bloody showdown that had me breathless." ~Tulip

No comments: