Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Reminder that Samhain Publishing is Closing


As many of you probably know by now, Samhain Publishing will be closing their doors at the end of the month.

Starting March 1st, you will not be able to purchase any Samhain books. If you need some books to complete a series you’re reading, please don’t hesitate to buy them. Make sure you have all your books downloaded from the website as you will no longer have access to them once the site is gone.

I’ll be working to try to bring at least my more popular Samhain series back out again. More on that when I’m able to share. Please be patient as it will take some time to sort things out.

I’ve loved being a Samhain author for the past 11 years. A big thank you to Crissy and the rest of the Samhain team for all their hard work and for taking a chance on my books and giving them a home.

No comments: