Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Writer Wednesday--Conventions

I've been published for almost 15 years and this past week I went to my very first convention--RTC (Romancing the Capital in Ottawa, Ontario). I had an amazing time and met so many wonderful author friends and readers, some of whom I've been online friends with for fifteen years.

I'm an introvert and an extremely private person so this wasn't easy for me to do. But it was at the top of my bucketlist. So I pushed past my fears and did it--including panels and the book signing. I'm so glad I did. I may never do another, but this experience will live in my memory forever.

Thank you to Eve Langlais for organizing this event, and the wonderful Jess Ripley for helping to make it happen.

Thank you to the wonderful authors and readers.


 
All set up for the book signing.

1 comment:

office.com/setup said...

I read the blog about the book singing. it is a good news and an interesting article you have shared with us.