Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Thank you for 17 years!

 17 years and 110 book releases ago, my first book was published by Ellora's Cave on October 27, 2004. What a strange and wonderful ride it's been since the release of Annabelle Lee (currently available as Uncovering Annabelle.)

 

Since then, I've had books published with Samhain Publishing, Carina Press, Beyond the Page Publishing, The Naughty Literati, Entangled Publishing, and Evernight Publishing,  not to mention the indie anthologies I've been a part of.

 


(Some original covers and some reprint covers. Not all books are currently available.)

 

Thank you to all the publishers, editors, fellow writers, and readers for making it possible for me to make my living as a writer. It's been a gift to me.

 

I'm hoping this continues for many years to come.

No comments: