Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Manic Monday on Tuesday!

Okay, you already know it's going to be one of those weeks when you have to write the Manic Monday post on Tuesday. LOL

Actually, I was shopping with my mother yesterday. She was in town looking for a dress for a summer wedding. Shopping is exhausting...unless it's at a bookstore of course. She didn't find a dress and I came home and slept for two hours. I'm not kidding. I'm not fond of shopping...unless it's a bookstore. Did I mention that. *g*

I've had a few days off now, which I've enjoyed, and it's time to start my next book. I've been thinking about it for a few days now. We'll see how that goes.

Hope all of you are off to a good start this week. Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

charleneteglia said...

Ooo, watcha writing, NJ?

I'm with you on shopping. Exhausting. I love ordering online!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, hate shopping and girly clothes. Ick! I shop online, like Charli.

N.J.Walters said...

Shopping is totally exhausting Charli and Nic. When I do shop and find something I like, I usually buy multiples. LOL That way I don't have to shop again for a while.

I started my next Summersville book, Charli. I want to do something shorter--a light, sexy romp. We'll see how that goes. LOL