Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, Monday!

Good morning and welcome to Monday!

The sun is shining, although it's still hovering around the freezing mark. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I went to see a local performer on Saturday night. It's always inspiring to get out and hear local musicians.

The plan for this week is to try and get going on my new project. I won't say what it is yet, because I'm superstitious. LOL I like to be at least half way through a book before I tell anyone what I'm working on. Even after writing all these books, there is still a part of me that is afraid I might not finish it.

What are your plans for this week?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This week I am painting my kitchen cupboards. I'm sick of the color gray and am ready for a change.:-) I'm painting them a light blue.

Titania Ladley said...

We're having an absolutely BEA-U-ti-ful day where I'm at (finally)! It's sunny and in the seventies with a warm breeze blowing.

Good luck on your new project. I'll be watching your blog for hints when you're ready to reveal it. ;)

Plans for me are just the usual, writing, plus I have a couple of my son's track meets to attend, and the usual errands. Have a good one, hon!

Titania

N.J.Walters said...

That sounds like fun, Kathy. Some new paint will really brighten up your kitchen.

N.J.Walters said...

That sounds so lovely, Titania.

Thanks for the good luck. It's always exciting to start a new project.

Good luck with your writing and enjoy your son's track meets.

Stephanie Julian said...

Hey NJ
I plan to write, write, write because I didn't for the entire last week because of RT. Of course, that won't happen but I like to think I can.

charleneteglia said...

Of course you will finish. And it will be wonderful. : ) I'm finishing off my current book. Woo!