Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Monday!

If it's Monday, why does it feel like Friday?

I spent the morning getting a bunch of errands run and managed to work in about an hour and a half at my writing as well. I'm working on a project that's just for me. No publisher is waiting for it. I want to give myself a few weeks to tinker with the idea and see what comes from it.

The weekend was quiet. Unless, of course, you count the moose running around in the courtyard outside my apartment building on Sunday morning. I happened to look out the window after breakfast and saw several cop cars, one of which was one the lawn. I took a better look and saw the moose calmly standing in front of the building right across from mine. My camera isn't the best so I didn't get any good pictures. I'll double check later and post some if they're any good.

That's it for me today. I've got to run. I just got a call from a delivery company saying they have a package for me. I think it might be my print books from Samhain. *fingers crossed* I'll let you know.

Have a great day.

No comments: