Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Review for Endless Chase

Endless Chase just received a great review from Alternative-Read.com. Here's a snippet of what the reviewer had to say:

"This one was a bit different from the norm in only the best of ways (and nope I am not telling how- spoiler, spoiler), and I enjoyed immensely the fact that it was done with intellect, wit, style and a delicate trace of humor to make this one a "sit back and enjoy" read that can be savored. I will say that there are unexpected turns and shifts that catch you a bit off guard, but this just makes it more fun to read."

~WitchGiggles, Alternative-Read.com

Catch the entire review at: http://tjbook-list.blogspot.com/2009/08/review-endless-chase-dalakis-passion.html

2 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Yep, I loved Endless Chase. Congratulations on the great review!

N.J.Walters said...

Thanks so much, Anny. I'm thrilled with the review.