Be sure and leave your link below!
2. Visited the bookstore 3 times--I like to browse--and ordered book 3 in the Immortals series by Joy Nash. This is a four book series by authors Jennifer Ashley, Robin Popp and Joy Nash. The first two books were fantastic.
3. Read Nicole Austin's latest book, Rakahnja's Haven. If you want to know what I thought of it, just check out the post below. :-)
4. Spent an hour on the phone one evening with my sister. (That's actually not too bad.)
5. Had to have the hot water tank replaced when it started to leak.
6. Went to two movies--Stardust and Becoming Jane. Enjoyed both of them! And the M & M's too.
7. Walked around the pond on Sunday morning. (2 km)
8. Grocery shopped. I actually enjoy this as long as I go early in the morning before the store is crowded.
9. Signed a new contract with Ellora's Cave for Lily Blossoms, book 3 of the Summersville Secrets series. YAY!
10. Worked on my latest WIP.
11. Went out for supper one hot evening with my hubby.
12. Got a package in the mail from an author friend with some nice goodies. :-)
13. Spent 3 hours yakking with my brother yesterday afternoon.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants